A while ago whilst watching supernatural, I began to wonder about the burning-on-the-ceiling deaths and why on earth their stomachs bled, which then led to to the possible horrifying conclusion that the women targeted may have been pregnant at the time.
John and Mary had a baby but you never know, they could have accidentally made another
The woman who narrowly escaped this fate was part of a new family with a new baby and again there’s the possibility.
Finally there’s Jess, her and Sam would have had a sexual relationship and again there could have been a small moose growing in her tummy.
Obviously if this even a possibility the pregnancy would be just starting and unknown to the mother and father, but it would explain the whole bloody stomach thing
Or this may just be me putting more pain into an already painful situation
so, let me get this straight.
ben c was khan in star trek. he was smaug in the goddamned hobbit. and he plays sherlock holmes is what is arguable becoming one of the most popular shows worldwide.
and you’re telling me.
he went to the san diego fucking comic con
for the penguins of fucking madagascar.
Castiel. I’m told you came here in an automobile.
Fucking Supernatural. This is Satan and an Angel of the Lord having a conversation about riding in a car cause Satan legit wanted to know what the fuck was up with humans and their cars. Look at him in the 3rd gif, like “ah, imma bout to fuck up your everything but ah yes, cars dude”.
look at all their dramatic lighting
dramatic camera angles
dramatic facial expressions
"wtf are cars"
- in 1x05, Dean’s eyes bleed when he confronted Bloody Mary, which only happens to people who feel responsible for a violent death. Kripke said there was a reason why Dean’s eyes bled and it was a “dark secret”
- prostitution and/or sexual abuse; Dean recognises the smell of chloroform in 2x06, is always uncomfortable being referred to as ‘pretty’, and when Jensen was directly asked about sex work in Dean’s youth, he said: “it’s definitely implied that there are poker games and pool matches that they can win some money on. and who knows? Dean’s a promiscuous kind of guy. who knows how he drums up the funds that they use?”
- Dean’s jewellery; we know why he stopped wearing the Samulet, but in early seasons Dean also wore a silver ring, and sometimes bracelets with protective symbols on them. where did they all go?
- the Righteous Man; this huge mytharc was utterly annihilated by the writers in the close of S5. Dean bears a mysterious handprint from Cas and in 4x16, Cas explains that the Righteous Man who sheds blood in hell is the only one who can end the Apocalypse…
- Dean’s immunity to Famine and War. especially Famine - why was his emptiness any different than the emptiness that Sam, Jimmy, the lovers who ate each other etc, felt?!
- Dean is able to kill the Whore of Babylon in 5x17 because he is a “true servant of Heaven”, even though Cas said he wouldn’t be eligible for that title
- in 5x18 Dean watches Zachariah die and doesn’t suffer for it. angel light blinds normal humans - and only angels are supposed to be able to kill another angel. instead of burning, Dean’s eyes glow opalescent when he destroys Zachariah, and he is also unaffected when Michael’s unvesseled light begins to fill the room - while Sam turns away from it, and at the start of the episode two civilians are completely annihilated by it.
- Dean is the Michael Sword. archangels have one true vessel. if they exert too much power in the wrong vessel, the human they’re wearing starts falling apart, as shown by Lucifer wearing Nick in S5. but somehow, Michael is content to use Adam and John as replacements for Dean- he is burnt alive by holy fire while wearing Adam, yet manages to knit himself back together in a matter of minutes in 5x22, with his vessel showing no ill effects
- in 6x05 vampire!Dean gets visions from the Alpha which are never explained, and for some reason he is unaffected by Eve’s call to war
- Dean gains the ability to see faeries on Earth in 6x09. we never learn what the faeries wanted with first born sons, or why in 8x11, everybody can see Gilda the good fairy and not just Dean
- when Dean loses his bet with Death in 6x11, Death agrees to fetch Sam’s soul in exchange for Dean investigating souls. for some reason, Dean never follows through with this, and is rightly chastised for it in 7x01
- in 6x18, Dean kills a Phoenix with the Colt, and drinks its ashes in 6x19; for some reason this doesn’t effect him in any way, when a human imbibing the essence of a creature in SPN almost always results in turning into that creature
- in 7x13, when Dean has sex with Lydia, we see that the handprint Cas branded him with in 4x01 has magically disappeared (it was later revealed that the writers actually forgot it was supposed to be there)
- in S8, Dean almost single-handedly tears Purgatory apart to find Cas, and is devastated about leaving him behind. when Cas is revealed to be alive, the season progresses with romantic subtext, while Dean and Cas attempt to work through their issues, culminating in an explosive confrontation 8x17. Dean is able to break Naomi’s hold over Cas by saying “We’re family… I need you” - a line that was originally supposed to be I love you, but was changed because Jensen refused to say it. throughout the rest of S8 and all of S9, Dean and Cas never take a moment to acknowledge that they’re in love with each other
Dude this list is everything
(they also forgot the handprint in 6x01 and explained it away by saying that in 5x22 when Castiel heals Dean he removes the mark)
1.PLUG IN YOUR HEADPHONES.
DO NOT LISTEN WITHOUT HEADPHONES!
3.CLOSE YOUR EYES.
ENJOY A VIRTUAL HAIRCUT.
DO IT NOW.
THIS IS LITERALLY LIFE CHANGING.
Woah, I actually got chills when he whispered.
OMG. I’VE BEEN LOOKING FOR THIS FOR MONTHS. FINALLY REAPPEARED ON MY DASH.
I thought this would be like; “Oh cool. Yeah, that sounded like a haircut.”
NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO.
YOU DON’T UNDERSTAND.
YOU DON’T EVEN UNDERSTAND.
The back of my head is tingling.
WHEN HE WHISPERED, I FELT HIS BREATH ON MY EAR, AND I’M HOME ALONE IN A LOCKED ROOM, AND I HAD MY EYES CLOSED, AND FORGOT WHERE I WAS. JESUS CHRIST.
HOLY FUCKING SHIT!! WHEN HE WHISPERED THAT REALLY FREAKED ME OUT. I FELT LIKE HE WAS RIGHT THERE.
omg at the beginning I thought someone was trying to break into my house!!
fuck this I literally just thought someone was at my window and my heart is pounding
I laughed out loud at the tickling from the buzzer wtf
had my headphones on the wrong way round at irst. this is amazing
WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT
I FLIPPED MY SHOT WHEN HE PUT THE BAG OVER MY HEAD AND WHISPERED IN MY EAR
I LITTERALY FORGOT WHERE I WAS
THAT WAS AMAZING
WHAT THE FUCK
YOU HAVE TO LISTEN TO THOS AND LISTEN TO IT ALL THE WAY THROUGH
OMG NO THAT FREAKED ME OUT I KEPT FLINCHING THINKING SOMETHING BAD WAS GONNA HAPPEN..